Tuesday 16 December 2008

If I buy an Italian designer pan, will my Ragu taste more authentic?


Me? Trying to justify buying the Alessi Pots and Pans Set? Never!


If you are looking for a new pan set, and like me, enjoy the aesthetic qualities a product has to offer then I suggest you take a look at Alessi. Their range of saucepans named ‘Pots & Pans’ is so exquisitely designed it deserves its place on any wish list, particularly a wedding list.


Made of highly polished mirrored stainless steel, the pan set in instantly recognisable as a Jasper Morrison, Alessi design classic. The handle on the lid is beautifully unique and can be lifted either by hand, or by hooking a utensil in and lifting. Accompanied by wooden utensils included in the set, the little touches add a certain je ne sais quoi… or should I say ‘non so cosa’.


If you’re stuck as to what to get this Christmas then you cant go wrong with Alessi Pots&Pans.


Sarah

0 comments: