Wednesday 25 February 2009

Cupcake Fact Three – Pickle and Ice Cream Cupcakes Exist



One of the blogs that I love to follow is the Cupcake Project. I love writing when it is stylised and written with personality, and I love cake even more. This makes the Cupcake Project the perfect blog for me.


Stef who writes the blog is currently pregnant and thought it would be fitting to make a Pickle (Gherkin) and Ice Cream Cupcake. Now this sounds disgusting to me, but I was very intrigued and I thoroughly enjoyed this particular blog entry.


Whilst this doesn’t necessarily count as a fact, I feel it is an anecdote worth sharing.


Click Here to visit the blog.


Sarah

1 comments:

Stef said...

I'm so flattered! I love when people enjoy the cupcakes, but it means even more to me when people say they enjoy my writing. Thanks so much!